Friday, September 13, 2013

Stuffed Green Peppers!


Well while everybody is frantically freaking out about Friday the 13th, my mom has decided to make stuffed green peppers! I've never had them before. I thought they were pretty good.
A great way to end this scary day of Friday the 13th! A very good tasty way! I ate all the meat and cheese, but I wasn't into eating the whole green pepper. My mom said that I wasn't supposed to eat it like a bread bowl, but that seemed like the right way to me. But what to do about that green pepper? I took a few bites, but then I had to stop. I couldn't get myself to eat the whole thing. That's way too much green pepper! It was good though. 
On this Friday the 13th, 2013, first time that I eat a stuffed green pepper. Now I am going to go find a quiet place to hide.

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I love stuffed green peppers! I don't like Friday the 13th, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom used to always make stuffed green peppers while I was growing up. My dad loved them. Me not so much... I make a pepper stuffed pepper - super spicy!

    Thanks so much for your comment on McGuffy Ann's site (her review of my book - Dangled Carat) - I really appreciate it

    There is a giveaway on my blog to celebrate the publication (autographed book, $25 Victoria Secret Gift Card, Sandi Rose CD) - I'd love if you can check it out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were pretty good, at least interesting. That's alot of pepper! Ok, thanks! : )

      Delete
  3. My mom used to make these!
    Now I do once in awhile but I use orange peppers.
    They're a bit sweeter. Glad you enjoyed your Friday 13th!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )