Did you know that lilies are poisonous to cats? Well, I didn't until Brenda from http://brendayoungerman.blogspot.com/ told me last Saturday (thanks Brenda!) I read from the picture source below that a ingestion of the leaf, petal, or, pollen stems can lead your cat into acute renal failure which will eventually end it's life. Oh no..... beware of lilies! Not good for your cats!
Joining Michelle in her Cat Thursday's, click the link below the Cat Thursday image to join in or, see other entries.
Picture source, http://www.encinavet.com/lilies-poisonous-to-cats/