Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rain!

It looks like we are finally going to get some rain tomorrow. We have a 30 percent chance of a isolated thuderstorm during the day tomorrow and a 70 percent chance of rain showers tomorrow night. I hope we can finally get some rain because we haven't had that much rain this April and our ground is really dry. So I hope we can get some rain showers tommorrow.

2 comments:

  1. hoping you do get the rain too!! Need to get some before the really hot summer weather comes around!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we didn't any rain today but, we might get a record low tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )